The web browser supplied in MyEclipse appears to be pretty useless at first, but it actually can be quite valuable in certain situations. The main use I have found is to open a separate session of your web application, Tomcat or other web based management tools. For example, you can get to the administrative interface of your web application from this browser and not mess up your session in your user session. It is a convient way to have another small browser open for these little tasks without having to launch a separate browser, and it sends the message to the audience that you are still in the “administrative” tool.
Archive for the ‘Gadgets’ Category
Subscribe by email
- Giving and Receiving Presentation Feedback
- Chance of a Lifetime: Join Workday as a Sales Engineer
- Are you a Rockstar SE? Check out Merced Systems
- 5 Rules for Selling Technology to Business Audiences
- How To Track Clicks from your MS Word Resume
- 5 Strategies for Success in “Demo Marathons”
- Winning in a Crowded Field
- How to Set Traps in a Presentation
- Educating or Selling?
- 7 Tips for a Killer Demo