I recently had the privilege of meeting some of the staff at Merced Systems in Redwood Shores, CA. They are looking for a couple A-quality Sales Engineers in the West to represent their products. They are currently producing software in to areas: Performance Management and Incentive Management. Their software is solid and they have a fantastic executive team. The hiring manager, Hamish Eisler, is a great guy. If you are a star player and want to join a company that not only survived 2009, but actually thrived, you should check them out. You can see the full job listing on LinkedIn.
Archive for the ‘Jobs’ Category
Subscribe by email
- Giving and Receiving Presentation Feedback
- Chance of a Lifetime: Join Workday as a Sales Engineer
- Are you a Rockstar SE? Check out Merced Systems
- 5 Rules for Selling Technology to Business Audiences
- How To Track Clicks from your MS Word Resume
- 5 Strategies for Success in “Demo Marathons”
- Winning in a Crowded Field
- How to Set Traps in a Presentation
- Educating or Selling?
- 7 Tips for a Killer Demo